As mentioned in previous articles, there are many packing types for tomato paste.
Here there is new innovation for bulk tomato pasts----goodpack containers.
Goodpack containers have a large, 1.65 MT/1,500 litre capacity and can be fitted with a hygienic food-grade barrier or non-barrier plastic bladder. During unpacking, the IBCs can be rotated to empty the product; or the top of the bag can be cut open, allowing product to be pumped from the top, making them perfect for juices, concentrates and other food products.
Goodpack containers are ideal for a wide range of food products, including aseptic tomato paste, aseptic diced tomatoes, aseptic banana puree, single-strength orange juice, etc.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The mushroom
- The effect of the mushroom
- The mushroom shape characteristic
- Mushroom biological traits
- The mushroom gills
- Pharmacological effects
- Cleaning method
- Dietotherapy role
- Folding storage characteristic
- Goodpack container for tomato paste
- California 2019crop forecast
- Nigeria to ban tomato paste importa...
- why Nigeria ban to import tomato paste
- Kraft Heinz strengthens its presence
- Spring snow for new crop planting