There are many packing type of tomato paste, like drums, wooden bins, aseptic bags, tins, glass, tube etc., now the sachet packing is more and more popular in the market, especially for the final customers from African, Middle East, South America.
For the sachet packing, limited by the sterilization technology, many producers cannot produce bigger size over 1 L, most size is 50g, 70g, 100g, 200g like this, of course you can find some 1L size in restaurants which can use 1bag per day.
Comparing with the tins, sachet is much economical, but the disadvantage is that the shelf life is not so longer as tins packing, of course the sachet packing also faced the enviroment problem, people donot want to see the "white pollustion again."
Related Industry Knowledge
- The mushroom
- The effect of the mushroom
- The mushroom shape characteristic
- Mushroom biological traits
- The mushroom gills
- Pharmacological effects
- Cleaning method
- Dietotherapy role
- Folding storage characteristic
- 2018 China Exported tomato paste
- Tetra packing tomato paste
- Challenge for Chinese Tomato Paste
- where Chalkis will go
- goodpack for tomato paste first part
- Goodpack container for tomato paste
- California 2019crop forecast
- Nigeria to ban tomato paste importa...
- why Nigeria ban to import tomato paste
- Kraft Heinz strengthens its presence