As menionted in my previous articles,there are so many different packing type for tomato paste, tins, sachet,aseptic bag, drums, wooden bins etc.
But when you in supermarket it is not easier to see Tetra packing, why?
In my opinion, one reason is that nobody can find a suitable tomato paste product to promote the market and consumers. Some Middle East like 20brix tomato paste in tetra packing, some EU like tomato juice, in China there is no Tetra packing at all. if somebody can find a tomato product like Milk,so popular,maybe tetra tomato products will have a spring.
secondly I think the cost of tetra is so higher comparing with tins, sachet etc. After all tomato product is a kind of agricultural product, lower profit and higher risk, nobody would like to use a higher packing type unless they have big market or some profit.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The mushroom
- The effect of the mushroom
- The mushroom shape characteristic
- Mushroom biological traits
- The mushroom gills
- Pharmacological effects
- Cleaning method
- Dietotherapy role
- Folding storage characteristic
- Challenge for Chinese Tomato Paste
- where Chalkis will go
- goodpack for tomato paste first part
- Goodpack container for tomato paste
- California 2019crop forecast
- Nigeria to ban tomato paste importa...
- why Nigeria ban to import tomato paste
- Kraft Heinz strengthens its presence
- Spring snow for new crop planting