The 16th ISHS Symposium on the Processing Tomato will be held in San Juan City, Argentina, on 15-19 March 2020, in parallel with the 14th World Processing Tomato Congress, bringing together academics, researchers and students with growers, processors and business professionals working in the processing tomato industry. This unique setup of an industry congress with a scientific symposium has been a major success story ever since the first world processing tomato congress in Avignon (France) in 1989 and the creation of WPTC in 1998 at Pamplona (Spain).
The organizing committee, lead by Cosme Argerich (INTA La Consulta, Argentina) and Luca Sandei (SSICA, Italy), is inviting researchers to submit their proposals for scientific communications during the symposium which will address key scientific questions and issues related to the entire industry, from field (production for industrial purposes, applied ecophysiology, agronomy, biotic and abiotic stress resistance, genetics applied to industrial food system) to fork (organoleptic and nutritional food quality, smart quality control processes, healthy food, high quality cultivars).
Previous: Cibus Tec Will Be Held In Italy
- White Kidney Bean
- Morphological Characteristics
- Distribution Range
- The Main Value
- Fold Sugar White Kidney Bean
- Folding White Kidney Bean Pork Soup
- Fold In Tomato Sauce White Kidney Bean
- Folding Plum White Kidney Bean
- Black Kidney Bean
- The Nutritional Value Of Black Kidn...
- Cibus Tec Will Be Held In Italy
- India: Pepsi Interested In Export P...
- WPTC Southern Hemisphere Crop Update
- Plenty Of Water For California Crops
- Kraft-Heinz Posts Huge Loss
- Chinese 2017crop Stock
- European Concentrated Apple Juice S...
- The Founder Of ING.A.ROSSI Died At ...
- 2019 Season Tomato Paste Processing...
- Tomato Product Consumption In The U...