In China, it is too early to have information on the area planted in 2019, but according to the current situation, the estimate is for around 4.5 million tonnes to be processed in 2019.
In Iran, the latest estimate is that 750 000 tonnes were processed in 2018. Given the agricultural preparations that have been observed, it is estimated that 1.5 million tonnes of tomatoes will be processed in 2019.
In Turkey, the forecast is still very unclear as negotiations are ongoing. The best forecast remains 1.9 million tonnes.
Next: 2019crop Forecast
- White Kidney Bean
- Morphological Characteristics
- Distribution Range
- The Main Value
- Fold Sugar White Kidney Bean
- Folding White Kidney Bean Pork Soup
- Fold In Tomato Sauce White Kidney Bean
- Folding Plum White Kidney Bean
- Black Kidney Bean
- The Nutritional Value Of Black Kidn...
- 2019crop Tomato Paste Forecaste Of ...
- Global Tomato Ketchup Market: Geogr...
- Processed Tomato: EU Expects A Slig...
- 16th ISHS Symposium On The Processi...
- Cibus Tec Will Be Held In Italy
- India: Pepsi Interested In Export P...
- WPTC Southern Hemisphere Crop Update
- Plenty Of Water For California Crops
- Kraft-Heinz Posts Huge Loss
- Chinese 2017crop Stock