In Argentina, a total surface of 5 541 hectares was planted and the latest estimates, temporarily reduced to 400 000 tonnes, have finally been reassessed at around 430 000 tonnes. There were some rains in San Juan but yields are good, at 100 to 120 mT/ha on average.
Harvest started in Mendoza at the end of January. In the North-East of this region, about 400 hectares were affected by hail with different levels of damage in the fields. The situation is satisfactory in the Rio Negro and La Rioja regions. Temperatures are currently high, with high levels of humidity.
In Chile, in the last days of January, one processor started harvesting fields that had been transplanted earlier than usual. The other processors were expected to start during the first week of February. The hot and dry weather conditions are perfect for tomatoes, and a good color is expected. The forecast remains 1.143 million tonnes.
In Peru, weather conditions are good, and the production forecast remains at 100 000 tonnes.
- White Kidney Bean
- Morphological Characteristics
- Distribution Range
- The Main Value
- Fold Sugar White Kidney Bean
- Folding White Kidney Bean Pork Soup
- Fold In Tomato Sauce White Kidney Bean
- Folding Plum White Kidney Bean
- Black Kidney Bean
- The Nutritional Value Of Black Kidn...
- Global Tomato Ketchup Market: Geogr...
- Processed Tomato: EU Expects A Slig...
- 16th ISHS Symposium On The Processi...
- Cibus Tec Will Be Held In Italy
- India: Pepsi Interested In Export P...
- WPTC Southern Hemisphere Crop Update
- Plenty Of Water For California Crops
- Kraft-Heinz Posts Huge Loss
- Chinese 2017crop Stock
- European Concentrated Apple Juice S...