It is unblievable!
According to figures commented on 16 January by the Algerian Minister of Agriculture, Rural Development and Fisheries, during an evaluation day of the tomato processing industry, the quantities of tomatoes harvested and processed during the 2017/2018 season in Algeria amounted to "8 million quintals".
More accurately, "quantities reached 7 884 482 quintals, which is a 7% increase compared to the previous season" indicated the statement, which also clarified that "this quantity represents a double tomato paste equivalent of 1.34 million quintals (134 000 metric tonnes of paste, editor's note)." The Ministry indicated that surfaces dedicated to processing tomatoes in 2018 covered 23 072 hectares, a 17% increase compared to the 2017 season, and that processing tomato crops were to be found in three new wilayas (administrative divisions): Constantine planted 20 hectares, Tamanrasset 14 hectares at In Salah, and Nâama 59 hectares.
If all above is true, that means another new big tomato paste processed country is up! maybe it is next China. Let us see what will happen.
- White Kidney Bean
- Morphological Characteristics
- Distribution Range
- The Main Value
- Fold Sugar White Kidney Bean
- Folding White Kidney Bean Pork Soup
- Fold In Tomato Sauce White Kidney Bean
- Folding Plum White Kidney Bean
- Black Kidney Bean
- The Nutritional Value Of Black Kidn...
- Chinese Tomato Paste
- 2019crop Forecast
- 2019CROP Tomato Paste Forecast In N...
- 2019crop Tomato Paste Forecaste Of ...
- Global Tomato Ketchup Market: Geogr...
- Processed Tomato: EU Expects A Slig...
- 16th ISHS Symposium On The Processi...
- Cibus Tec Will Be Held In Italy
- India: Pepsi Interested In Export P...
- WPTC Southern Hemisphere Crop Update