As for processing, the Ministry of Industry pointed out that the main processing site in the region of San Juan – the La Campagnola plant (Arcor group) – has increased its capacity this year, while capacity has been decreased in the Rio Negro. In 2019, the company is starting up some new production lines and is expected to process 110 000 mT, compared to 86 000 mT last year. Mr. Lucero added that approximately 10 000 mT grown in the Mendoza region would also be processed. "With a regional harvest of approximately 200 000 tonnes, this plant alone will be responsible for half of local production," mentioned Mr. Lucero. Regional press sources have explained that the price paid to growers is to be definitively fixed at the end of the season. Growers have stated that their starting point is last year's closing price, which was 1.93 Argentinian pesos per kilo (EUR 45 /mT or USD 51 /mT). "But we are all hoping that this year, processors will increase the price and take account of the rising costs resulting from devaluation," they added.
- White Kidney Bean
- Morphological Characteristics
- Distribution Range
- The Main Value
- Fold Sugar White Kidney Bean
- Folding White Kidney Bean Pork Soup
- Fold In Tomato Sauce White Kidney Bean
- Folding Plum White Kidney Bean
- Black Kidney Bean
- The Nutritional Value Of Black Kidn...
- Import Taxes Reduced To 120% For Al...
- How Is 2019crop For Chinese Tomato ...
- First Tomato Ketchup With No Added ...
- 2019 New Beginning New Hope
- Challenge For Chinese Tomato Paste ...
- Weak Harvest And Higher Market Price
- EU Expects To Increase Process Toma...
- Algeria Tomato Paste Reached 8millions