According to official estimates, San Juan's increased contribution to the country's production in 2019 is merely the consequence of sustained planted surfaces in this region, in a context that has seen a drop of approximately 10% in total of planted surfaces around the country due to economic difficulties. Mr. Ariel Lucero, Minister of Agriculture, recently explained that San Juan – which will be hosting the next World Processing Tomato Congress from 15 to 19 March 2020 – produced close on 164 000 mT last year, grown on 1 959 hectares (83.7 mT/ha) whereas the Argentinian harvest as a whole (436 000 mT) was grown on a total surface of 6 500 hectares (amounting to a national average yield of 67 mT/ha and a result for growing regions "excluding San Juan" that is below 60 mT/ha).
- White Kidney Bean
- Morphological Characteristics
- Distribution Range
- The Main Value
- Fold Sugar White Kidney Bean
- Folding White Kidney Bean Pork Soup
- Fold In Tomato Sauce White Kidney Bean
- Folding Plum White Kidney Bean
- Black Kidney Bean
- The Nutritional Value Of Black Kidn...
- Scale Of Facilities In California
- Argentina 2019 Crop Second Part
- Argentina 2019 Harvest
- Import Taxes Reduced To 120% For Al...
- How Is 2019crop For Chinese Tomato ...
- First Tomato Ketchup With No Added ...
- 2019 New Beginning New Hope
- Challenge For Chinese Tomato Paste ...
- Weak Harvest And Higher Market Price
- EU Expects To Increase Process Toma...