People knows all antioxidant will be healthy for our body, like tomato paste,red grape, cabbage, carrot etc., definitely the blueberry juice concentrate is important option for us:
1/2 cup serving fresh blueberries = 4 mg sodium, 65 mg potassium, 7 mg phosphorus
Blueberries are high in antioxidant phytonutrients called anthocyanidins, which give them their blue color, and they are bursting with natural compounds that reduce inflammation. Blueberries are a good source of vitamin C; manganese, a compound that keeps your bones healthy; and fiber. They may also help protect the brain from some of the effects of aging. Antioxidants in blueberries and other berries have been shown to help slow bone breakdown in rats made to be low in estrogen.
Buy blueberries fresh, frozen or dried, and try them in cereal or , topped with whipped topping, in a fruit smoothie. You can also drink blueberry juice.
Previous: What Is The Lycopene
- White Kidney Bean
- Morphological Characteristics
- Distribution Range
- The Main Value
- Fold Sugar White Kidney Bean
- Folding White Kidney Bean Pork Soup
- Fold In Tomato Sauce White Kidney Bean
- Folding Plum White Kidney Bean
- Black Kidney Bean
- The Nutritional Value Of Black Kidn...
- Have More Kidney Beans
- What Is The Lycopene
- Why We Like Mushrooms
- Low Acidity Apple Juice From China
- Bumper EU Apple Crop Forecast
- Golden Oyster Mushrooms
- Spain: Exports Continue To Increase
- China's Spring Festival Will Be Coming
- Tianjin Will Strengthen Cooperation...
- The World's TOP40 Biggest Processin...