Around two thousand tons of tomatoes have already been converted into tomato paste, tomato sauce (the famous “Vita Nova”) and tomato puree by small and medium-sized industries in the province of Ciego de Ávila, in the center of the country.
The volume will increase from now until the end of the harvest period, in April. Local processing industries intend to process 36,000 tonnes this season, a new record according to specialists in the Cuban agricultural sector. Most part of the processing is carried out by the leading region’s company, Ceballos, who processed more than 10,000 tonnes last year. Planted surface represented about 1,500 hectares last year, with an estimated farm yield of more than 15 tonnes per hectare.
The rest of the quantities are processed in 18 other small factories, some of which, like Conservas de Majagua, have invested with the help of Chinese public funds to increase their processing capacity.
- White Kidney Bean
- Morphological Characteristics
- Distribution Range
- The Main Value
- Fold Sugar White Kidney Bean
- Folding White Kidney Bean Pork Soup
- Fold In Tomato Sauce White Kidney Bean
- Folding Plum White Kidney Bean
- Black Kidney Bean
- The Nutritional Value Of Black Kidn...
- How To Reduce The Tomatoes Wasteage
- Blueberry Juice Concentrate
- Production And Market Prospect Of H...
- China And Europe As Leading Tomato ...
- Blueberry Juice Concentrate Healthy...
- Have More Kidney Beans
- What Is The Lycopene
- Why We Like Mushrooms
- Low Acidity Apple Juice From China
- Bumper EU Apple Crop Forecast