For the consumed tomato paste, they can be known from packing like tins, sachet, glass etc, of course you also can tell them from the brix or different concentration.
However,in a professional opinion, the material makes the difference:
If the tomato paste processed during harvest season in each Aug to Oct, and the materials are fresh tomatoes, we called direct filling tomato paste or fresh tomato paste. the processing chart is that fresh tomatoes are processed directly and packaged into tins like 3kg, 4.5kg etc.
If the materials is drums packing tomato paste, added salt, citric acid or other foods additives, we called this as repackaged tomato paste, which can be process at any time.the processing chart is that fresh tomatoes are processed into tomato paste in drums or wooden bins packing firstly, when the factory is ready to produce, they will open the drums and mix the food additives, then process again and pack into sachet, tins or other packing materials.
Guess the picture is fresh filling or repackaged tomato paste?
- White Kidney Bean
- Morphological Characteristics
- Distribution Range
- The Main Value
- Fold Sugar White Kidney Bean
- Folding White Kidney Bean Pork Soup
- Fold In Tomato Sauce White Kidney Bean
- Folding Plum White Kidney Bean
- Black Kidney Bean
- The Nutritional Value Of Black Kidn...
- 2017crop Tomato Paste Stock
- Hot Break Tomato Paste Urgent Required
- Olam Tomatoes
- Tomato Sauce And Tomato Puree
- Improving Tomatoes Processing Plany...
- Final Tomato Products Decrease From...
- Tomato News Conference
- Tomato Paste Benefit Us
- Tomato Paste In ITALY
- 2018 Crop Tomato Paste From Italy