Makes about 3cups
3tablespoons olive oil or butter
12-16ounce canned tomatoes, drained and chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
Put 3 tablespoons olive oil or butter in a 10- or 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. When the oil is hot or the butter is melted, add 1 chopped onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft, 2 or 3 minutes. Add a 1½- to 2-pound can of tomatoes (drained and chopped) and a sprinkling of salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the tomatoes break down and the mixture comes together and thickens, 10 to 15 minutes. Taste, adjust the seasonings, and serve (or let cool, cover, and refrigerate for up to several days; reheat gently before serving).
- White Kidney Bean
- Morphological Characteristics
- Distribution Range
- The Main Value
- Fold Sugar White Kidney Bean
- Folding White Kidney Bean Pork Soup
- Fold In Tomato Sauce White Kidney Bean
- Folding Plum White Kidney Bean
- Black Kidney Bean
- The Nutritional Value Of Black Kidn...
- Tomato Is One Of The Major Vegetabl...
- Apricot Puree Benefits
- The Exceptional Protecting Properti...
- Cuba: Tomato Harvest In Progress
- Price Of Chinese Tomato Paste, As O...
- Tunisia: A Balanced Market
- What’s A Good Substitute For Tomato...
- Apple Juice Concentrate Market Taxo...
- Historical Development Of Tomato Paste
- Argentina In 2019crop Is Promising ...