The report of the European Commission explains that “Extra-EU trade in processed tomatoes is stronger than for fresh tomatoes, the latter being more perishable than the first. It is expected that EU exports of processed tomatoes will continue increasing by 1 % per year up to 2.7 million tonnes in 2030. EU imports of processed tomatoes are also expected to grow albeit at a slower pace (+0.7 % per year, compared to +1 % per year over the last decade), up to 2.6 million tonnes in 2030. While there is decreasing domestic demand for tomato concentrate (tomato paste, editorial note) which is being replaced by domestic tomato pulp and peeled tomatoes, the demand for the latter type of prepared or preserved tomatoes is projected to increase in the EU and also worldwide.
Therefore, the EU is expected to become a net exporter of processed tomatoes by 2030.”
- White Kidney Bean
- Morphological Characteristics
- Distribution Range
- The Main Value
- Fold Sugar White Kidney Bean
- Folding White Kidney Bean Pork Soup
- Fold In Tomato Sauce White Kidney Bean
- Folding Plum White Kidney Bean
- Black Kidney Bean
- The Nutritional Value Of Black Kidn...
- 16th ISHS Symposium On The Processi...
- Cibus Tec Will Be Held In Italy
- India: Pepsi Interested In Export P...
- WPTC Southern Hemisphere Crop Update
- Plenty Of Water For California Crops
- Kraft-Heinz Posts Huge Loss
- Chinese 2017crop Stock
- European Concentrated Apple Juice S...
- The Founder Of ING.A.ROSSI Died At ...
- 2019 Season Tomato Paste Processing...