Over the past 12 months, the total consumption of tomato products in the United States was 13.03 million short tons (11.82 million metric tons), an 8% increase over the previous week (12.27 million short tons or 1.95 million metric tons from December 2016 to December 2017).
As a result, monthly consumption has again approached the iconic figure of 1 million tonnes, which reached 10 years ago in December 2008. Since then, even at the lowest level in December 2017, the total consumption of tomatoes in the United States has not fallen below that level.
Due to the recovery of total consumption of tomato products, California's tomato industry is in an upward momentum of development. The American tomato industry is in a cautious but optimistic prospect, with reduced stocks and increased consumption. This good trend has prompted California to actively plan for the next processing season.
- White Kidney Bean
- Morphological Characteristics
- Distribution Range
- The Main Value
- Fold Sugar White Kidney Bean
- Folding White Kidney Bean Pork Soup
- Fold In Tomato Sauce White Kidney Bean
- Folding Plum White Kidney Bean
- Black Kidney Bean
- The Nutritional Value Of Black Kidn...
- Some Market News Of Apple Juice Con...