People call ketup, sauce or puree as tomato paste, in fact tomato paste is one main ingredient only.
The difference between tomato paste, tomato puree, and tomato sauce is consistency.
Tomato puree is a thick liquid made by cooking and straining tomatoes, Tomato sauce is consistency; tomato puree has a thicker consistency and a deeper flavour than sauce.
tomato puree is a processed food product, usually consisting of only tomatoes, but can also be found in the seasoned form. It differs from tomato sauce or tomato paste in consistency and content; tomato puree generally lacks the additives common to a complete tomato sauce and does not have the thickness of paste.
In my opinion, tomato puree is 100% processed by tomtoes, which is completely same with tomato paste, but tomato suace including ketchup, which contains addtivies like salt, citric acid, onion powder, vineger etc.
- White Kidney Bean
- Morphological Characteristics
- Distribution Range
- The Main Value
- Fold Sugar White Kidney Bean
- Folding White Kidney Bean Pork Soup
- Fold In Tomato Sauce White Kidney Bean
- Folding Plum White Kidney Bean
- Black Kidney Bean
- The Nutritional Value Of Black Kidn...
- Improving Tomatoes Processing Plany...
- Final Tomato Products Decrease From...
- Tomato News Conference
- Tomato Paste Benefit Us
- Tomato Paste In ITALY
- 2018 Crop Tomato Paste From Italy
- Tomato Paste-superfood
- USDA Allows New Strain Of Gene-edit...
- Cuba: Tomato Harvest In Progress
- How To Reduce The Tomatoes Wasteage