Tomato paste is common in everything from pasta sauce to meat marinades. When you realize that you don’t have any tomato paste at home, you might be compelled to run to the store, so sometimes you will consider if there is a substitute for tomato paste?
Fristly you have to know that the tomato paste I wanted to disscuss is different with tomato paste which you used at home.
The tomato paste you used at home is called tomato sauce, ketchup etc, more and more peope would like to call them as tomato paste, but in fact tomato paste is another product.
the tomato paste is processed by tomatoes 100%， which is the material for sauce or ketchup. that means tomato paste is an industrial product, of course it is also healthy and natural product.
with the development, people also mix the tomato paste with citric acid, salt etc----which called repacked tomato paste, this product is popular in Africa and Middle East, since it is also processed by tomato paste, in fact repackaged tomato paste is kind of downstreamed product.
hope all is clear.
- White Kidney Bean
- Morphological Characteristics
- Distribution Range
- The Main Value
- Fold Sugar White Kidney Bean
- Folding White Kidney Bean Pork Soup
- Fold In Tomato Sauce White Kidney Bean
- Folding Plum White Kidney Bean
- Black Kidney Bean
- The Nutritional Value Of Black Kidn...
- Apple Juice Concentrate Market Taxo...
- Historical Development Of Tomato Paste
- Argentina In 2019crop Is Promising ...
- Scale Of Facilities In California
- Argentina 2019 Crop Second Part
- Argentina 2019 Harvest
- Import Taxes Reduced To 120% For Al...
- How Is 2019crop For Chinese Tomato ...
- First Tomato Ketchup With No Added ...
- 2019 New Beginning New Hope